Friday, January 18, 2019

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JAN 7 - JAN 14 )

continued with the topic " A Day in the Country", I used flashcards, and a few slide presentations for making the class effective. During the week, i also dealt with the topic" Pronoun". I used advance organizer model to take the class. The class was an effective one. Students understood the concept clearly. I concluded the story "A Day in the country" on 14th December.    
                                                                 I was able to complete the second phase of school internship programme was successfully.The enriched experiences during the teaching practice helped me to understand the greatness of a teacher. It also helped me to gain self confidence to become a better teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JAN 7 - JAN 14 )

I  continued with the topic " A Day in the Country",  I used flashcards, and a few slide presentations for making the class effe...